6.10.2013

Keith's 60th Surprise

Shane's Dad was celebrating is 60th birthday, so the kids and their spouses put together a surprise birthday party for him.  Tons of people came...it was so neat to see so many of his friends and family there!
I was put in charge of the "Book of Memories" for Keith.  I collected letters and pictures and put them together in a binder.  It ended up being a huge project...much bigger than I had expected.
All in all, I think it turned out great!
(You see the animals are really helping me out here...)

Shane wrote this beautiful and funny poem for the cover of the book:


Here are some of the pages I did for the inside of the book.  My father in law is quite the joke-ster and loves to laugh.  I knew he'd enjoy some good quotes!




Cole fell asleep for most of the party...

Some of the gals...



 It turned out to be such a fun way to celebrate the wonderful life of my amazing father in law.  I am so blessed to be a Stratford!




No comments: