4.12.2013

Our little piece of Heaven...

Has stolen our hearts!




You've figured out a new super duper awesome trick!  You try to fit every single one of your fingers in your mouth multiple times a day.  It produces unimaginable amounts of drool, triggers your gag reflex, and paranoids mom as she hopes you haven't touched anything too dirty.
All in all, you're adorable no matter what you do!


Mom and Daddy love to peek over your crib when you wake up from naps.  It is very rare that we are met with still tired, sad faces like these!  Most of the time you are giggling and talking to yourself before you even see our faces.

 A few of your favorite things:
bathtime morning and night...you splish, splash, and giggle the whole time.
Laying on your changing table
And watching Mickey Mouse on the ipad while you sit in the bumbo.  (Okay you may have only done this once, but I think you enjoyed it!) ;)

You have developed other super duper awesome talents too Coliebug!
You have successfully figured out how to put one finger in your nose while the other sits in your mouth,
In one day you rolled from your tummy to your back AND your back to your tummy, both directions!   We were amazed because we had never even tried to help you do that!  We love you, our little wiggle worm.
You also figured out the family 'nose hook'...following right in cousin Eric's footsteps!

Sweet Cole, Daddy and Mommy just can't get enough of you!

 Wherever you are, we want to be!

You really enjoyed Disneyland and were such a good boy while we were there!

You and Yizzy the Lizard have developed a deep bond with each other...and I don't blame that lizard for wanting to eat, sleep, and play with you...

Because let's be honest, baby boy...
you're irresistible

Anytime,

 Anywhere,

And anyhow.


Our little love,
Exactly one year ago today mommy and daddy's most fervent prayers were answered when we discovered that you were on your way...our little miracle was coming at last.  
4 months ago, that little bundle of blessings arrived...we held you close to our hearts and promised that you would be ours, and we would be yours, forever and ever.
With you, Cole, our days are filled with sunshine and laughter, and our nights are filled with starlight and peace.  Your contagious smile, infectious laugh, and sweet soul bring a little piece of heaven into our home and make it a much better place to be.
Let's hang on to each other, okay?
Happy 4 months to you, our sweet one.  
mommy and daddy can't get enough...we love you!
xoxo

6 comments:

Shane and Kenzie said...

Happy four months birthday Colebug! It's amazing how fast time flies. Those pictures you put up kenz are amazing. He looks so handsome and happy. I can't tell you how blessed I feel to have you and Cole in my life! You make this world go round for me and bring every ounce of happiness into my life. I love you both and I think Cole would agree, you are the best mom in the world!
Shane

Mat and Brooke said...

That first picture of Cole is SO darrrrling!!! He is just the sweetest, cutest little guy. I could love him and hug him and kiss him all the day long--all day, every day, and never grow tired of it! So perfect, that lil Coliebug. :) And you, a beautiful mama!

Mat and Brooke said...

That first picture of Cole is SO darrrrling!!! He is just the sweetest, cutest little guy. I could love him and hug him and kiss him all the day long--all day, every day, and never grow tired of it! So perfect, that lil Coliebug. :) And you, a beautiful mama!

N said...

I still find my self being surprised by what a handsome little guy you have. At the baptism Cole caught my eye and I couldn't take my eyes off of him! And he is such a sweet sweet baby too.
Kenzie... I always knew you would be an amazing mother, but I quite honestly a bit jealous of how effortless it seems to come to you. I feel like part of my life is on hold while motherhood seems to take so much time and energy. And then I look at you and it seems like you are still you. I don't know if that makes since, but the point is: You Are Amazing!

Lauren Hansen Clifford said...

Cole is seriously sooo cute!! You guys did good :)

Heather said...

I am so glad you found my blog so I could find yours! I have loved looking at and reading your beautiful blog! You are an amazing writer! Your little man is so precious! You glow in all of your pictures and I can tell how much that little man means to you! I also love your hair! I wish I could pull off something like that! Also thank you for your sweet comments! I am so glad to have reconnected with you!