6.29.2012

Pixie Dust - Recital 2012

By the time Clytie Adams' annual recital rolls around, I'm left not knowing if I want it to end (for a much needed break), or keep going!  I taught more classes and hours this year than ever, and I LOVED  every minute of it.  I was able to teach so many talented and pleasant young dancers...they made me so proud....I can hardly imagine what it must have felt like to be their mothers!  Here are some pictures of their classes.


Yankee Doodle Dandy (cast A, first year ballet)
My niece Savanna is the third one up the stairs on the left side...I loved being her teacher this year.

Mermaid Lagoon (cast A, level 2 ballet - wishing I had a recital picture)


Crocodile Mountain (cast B, level 2 jazz...oh boy we had fun!)
I did not get a picture of cast A beginner jazz


Aries from the Zodiac (cast B, pre-pointe)


Fairylands (cast A, pre-pointe)

I am so blessed to be able to teach for Clytie, and that I have a husband who supports me enough to ask that I keep teaching when I have the baby (he is clearing his schedule around mine so he can be home to watch our little one for a few hours each week).  I love being able to teach with women that I look up to, and who will be great friends for life.
2012-2013...bring it on!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Yay! I'm so excited that you will still be teaching. If you don't teach Hannah's class at least I might be able to see you around. :)

Mat and Brooke said...

That ballet school is blessed to have you! You are a very gifted dance teacher and choreographer. :)