8.25.2011

I'll take what I can get!

Shane and I only had three weeks of summer together before school started... at first I had a terrible attitude that three weeks was such a measly amount of time, but before I knew it we had plans every single day to do something FUN. I had been able to create such valuable memories with my love in the past few weeks than I had during the entire year!




On one of the days we took some friends out boating...



Kenzie & Rachel

Although this picture doesn't show it, we were flopping around like goldfish out of water... WOW.

Shane...my MR. INCREDIBLE

Oh yes, I had to prove to Shane that no matter how hard he tried to get me off...

I STAYED ON THAT TUBE!!

Really it was just that I was terrified of the tiger muskies eating me alive... but hey, it worked! ;)

6 comments:

N said...

You two are such a fun couple!

meleah said...

Wow, that looks like a lot of fun!! Way to go Kenz, not falling off the tube!!! You are awesome!

Mat and Brooke said...

Hey. It is so not fair that you look cuter in my swimming suit than I do!!! ;)

{Emily Yeates} said...

Ahahahaha! My dad told me when I was little that lake Powell was built on indian graveyards so I never fell off!

Lucky you! Looks like you had the best summer ever!

Jenna said...

You two are darling! Glad you got to spend some time together...:)

Mat and Brooke said...

Hi Kenz, it's Mom,
I'm not sure I've ever known a couple that knows how to have more fun than the two of you. I mean...boating with tiger muskies...?! Looks like fun though!
Love you Kenz,
Mom