9.09.2011

This is your LIFE


fall in love.  believe in magicLAUGH EVERYDAY.  find a passion and PURSUE it.  look with optimism to the future.  learn morecreate.  never GIVE UP.  give someone a reason to SMILE.  spend time with family.  be HAPPYFORGIVE even when it's hard.  smile often.  try new things.  work hard.  follow your dreams.  tell stories.  ADMIRE someone.  make TIME to enjoy the SIMPLE things in LIFE.  embrace change.  be NICE to EVERYONE.  TRUST in yourself.  LIVE in the MOMENT...live for today.  be understanding. keep your PROMISES.  share.  think of OTHERS before YOURSELF. listen to your parentssay I love you. be your BEST SELF. say please and thank youDREAM BIGeat great food. be thankful, be grateful. DANCE often.
be true to who you are...
be YOU.

5 comments:

N said...

Love it! :)

Rachael said...

Amen, sister!

Amy said...

So true!! You should get that framed and put up in your house. It sounds exactly like YOU! :)

marla said...

I needed this. Thank you beautiful.

marla said...

I see you have to view your comments. You do not have to post mine, I have just been struggling a little bit lately and this was good for me to read. I Love You Kenzie.