7.03.2011

Once Upon a Time...

There were two casts of cute green grasshoppers, one cast of sunshining beauties, and one darling little Christmas tree that danced their way on the stage for Clytie Adams' 2011 Recital.




(Fables: "The Grasshoppers and the Ants", "The Sun and the Wind")










And of course, the recital wouldn't have been nearly as much fun without my sweet neice, Savanna, who played the Christmas Tree in the story of "The Little Match Girl". I was fussing over her the entire time as if I were her mother! Poor thing... but she was absolutely ADORABLE! I couldn't help myself! ;)




I don't ever want to forget how blessed I feel to teach at such a wonderful ballet school. I get to work with such amazing little children who fill my world with so much sunshine, not to mention the amazing teachers who have all become best friends and mother figures for me! I know that I have the best job in the world... :)





2 comments:

Lexie said...

cute kenzie. It was fun seeing you at smiths the other day :)

Mat and Brooke said...

Very cute pictures. Those girls are all SO lucky to have been a part of your lives over the past year! And Savanna's so very blessed that she'll have you forever. :)