7.28.2011

My Best Friend's Wedding


Debra has been one of my very best friends since we were in the same kindergarten class over 17 years ago, so you can imagine what an incredible treat it was for me to support her at her wedding on July 22. My mom accompanied me to the sealing and luncheon, and Shane was able to spend the entire night with me at the reception...it was such a beautiful and fun day!




Look at that BEAUTIFUL dress!
Carter, Debra, Debra's Mom, nephew, and Dad


Debra and Carter...they just adore each other.




Karlie, Sidney, me, Debra, Franki, Kiera (and little baby girl!), & Jenny.


At the reception I was able to visit with Katie and Abby... we also went to elementary, junior high, and high school together. Katie now lives in Chicago and I haven't seen Abby since high school so it was very fun to see them and hear about the wonderful things they are doing with their lives!




Carter, Debra, Kenzie, & Shane

I feel so happy that Debra found such an amazing guy to spend eternity with. It is so clear how much he loves and cherishes Debra, and I don't know if he will ever realize how important that is to so many people!



I LOVE YOU DEBRA!


2 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

Kenzie you got some really cute pictures of the wedding! It was so great to have you there. Thanks for all your help that day. You are a great friend to Debra. Glad we found each others blog :)

C and MC said...

Oh fun. I love Carter, we called him "Georgia" back in the day. Congrats to them!