6.13.2011

Just Dance...again!

I am SO happy that I was able to be a part of a dance performance in April of this year. It was a lot of hard work and it was so fulfilling to push myself to my limits again. I met amazing people, and made friendships that I will cherish forever.









"FINAL EXAM"











"AGGLOMERATION"


































"I AM"













Thank you to my greatest fans who came to cheer me on in my old dancing age! Mom and Dad Stratford, Melanie, Madi, Mom and Dad, Nina, Amy, Aunt Marla, Annie, Brooke, Savanna, and my love - Shane... it meant the WORLD to me to have your support, I love each of you so much!








10 comments:

The Kimballs said...

Kenz, you are such a beautiful dancer!

Allison said...

Uhhh! This is making me so mad again that I missed your performance! You look amazing! What a fun night! :)

Nina said...

Kenzie you were AMAZING!!!!!!
...oops I forgot a couple of exclamation marks there. Even someone who didn't like dance would be memorized by your talent. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mat and Brooke said...

I love you so much, Kenz. You are one HOT dancer!!! I'm so glad you documented that amazing dance concert. I totally enjoyed it, and can't wait to watch you dance again in the future!

Heather said...

How fun! You look absolutely beautiful in all of the pictures!

Rick and Angie said...

You are unbelievable!!! XOXOXO

Amy said...

You are an absolutely stunning dancer! I've always enjoyed watching you dance. I bet it felt so good for you to do that again. It was a very fun and entertaining concert. Thanks.

The Cox Crew said...

Those pictures are awesome! I love watching dance and want to see you dance!

Mat and Brooke said...

That was sooo much fun watching you dance! I'm so glad you finally posted those fantastic pictures. We can thank Kelly Oram for that! Thanks Kelly!! Keep dancing with whatever you do. Love it, love it, love it. And you!
Love,
Mom

Todd and Jenn said...

Amazing pictures Kenzi! Annie had so much fun and I'm so grateful she has a beautiful and talented dancer to look up to.