5.16.2013

an outdoorsman...just like his daddy

Cole is able to spend one-on-one time with Shane two nights out of the week while I teach dance.  Here they are on one of the colder nights getting ready for a walk...I just LOVE seeing Cole in his little warm suit!

Cole a day with three ladies: Mom, Aunt Brookie, and Grandma.
We love him just a little bit...

Shane, Cole, Dundee & I walked up to Grandma and Grandpa's last week.


You NEED to give our favorite summer treat a try!
Dip strawberries into sour cream (I bet it would be good with greek yogurt), and then in brown sugar...
it might sound gross, but it is SOOOO good!
I love watching our kitty cat, Duke, keep watch underneath the Japanese lace-leaf maple we planted last year.



Cole with Grandma Stratford, watching Shane mow Great-Grandma's lawn...
I love that sweet smile.


If you haven't noticed, Cole is still adorned with bibs.  Spit up has turned into drool. 
But who cares?  That kid can make ANYTHING look cute!

1 comment:

Joe and Jocelyn Sigety said...

Holy moly Cole is ADORABLE!! Also I will back you up, strawberries sour cream and brown sugar is one of my favs!