3.13.2013

You've still got it...


and it still makes me smile!


That Dundee...he'll sneak a kiss whenever he gets the chance!  I sure can't blame him though...

So sweet...


and so smiley.


Admiring daddy at the ski slopes...he sure is good at skiing!


Aunt Brookie sneaking some loves...
and I'm sure in love with those lips of yours!


Someone is trying to hide underneath all that fur...
but he doesn't have you fooled!


You STILL love to be with daddy...

Three other activities you love:
Your jungle gym, sleeping (you love it more than you think, little one), and holding onto that awesome ball...all the time.

Dundee still protects you (and gives you too many kisses),
And you make church WAY more fun for mommy and daddy.

Cute baby in a big bib...always getting at least one arm free while sleeping...
cute sleepy baby...cute sick & sleepy baby...
 Our sweet Cole,
I can't believe how much you are filling our lives with such magic. 
I thought life with you couldn't get any better after I saw those first smiles, but then you started talking to us!  Your stories, squeals, and laughs, are music to our ears and make even the hardest of days instantly better.
Stroller walks, car rides, grocery shopping, bath time, and face to face interaction are some of your favorite things right now.  Sleeping still wins as least favorite activity for you, but even when you sleep for only one hour in a day and are completely exhausted, you never cry.  NEVER.  It is on rare occasions that you voice your sad opinion.  What a good, sweet, happy baby you are.
I look in your clear eyes and wonder how Heavenly Father could ever trust me with one of his most precious children.  I feel so blessed to be your mother...and our home is blessed to have you in it.  I tell you what, sweet baby, those 4 long years we waited for you were worth every second.
Keep being exactly who you are, because you are someone special!



6 comments:

Circe said...

Tears in my eyes! :)

Anonymous said...

Kenzie he is so adorable! He has the biggest brightest eyes and I love his dimples! The bottom picture of you is beautiful! I'm so happy for you and your little family!

Karla said...

Beautiful post Kenzie. Every picture, every word, and every feeling. Oh how I love our sweet little Stratford family. Baby Cole is such a LOVE! His 3 month pictures are SO adorable. Thank you for sharing with all of us. :)
I love you,
Mom

Carrera said...

Kenzie I am so happy for you two. You have made one of the most beautiful babies I have EVER seen. Wow.

It is incredible how your faith increases and your love for Heavenly Father explodes when you think of what a blessing it is to be a mother to such a precious angel!

I would love to meet him in person one day. Oh my goodness I know why the puppy sneaks kisses all of the time!

Mat and Brooke said...

Cole truly is one-of-a-kind and impossible not to adore! It's amazing how much love fills our hearts for children. And...you'd never realize it until you had one of your very own. How grateful we are, and always will be, to have Cole Michael with us!!

Jacy said...

it's so awesome to see you as a mama!! And your little boy is as precious as they come!!