8.03.2012

Totally WICKED.



Shane and I were able to go see the broadway show, "WICKED" last night at the Capitol Theater.  I went into this show not knowing anything about it; all I had heard is that it is all.the.rage now-a-days, so I was pretty excited to see it...and who wouldn't be excited about seeing a broadway show anyway?
We were given the tickets as a gift because I was not able to go to Vietnam, and our seats were AMAZING.  We were right next to the box seats on the first balcony!  Shane and I both loved the show...not only because of the talent put into the entire production, but because of the whole meaning of the plot.  Whoever wrote this show was SO creative!  So much to learn and take away from this musical.
What a great way to spend a night with my Dad, my brother in law, and my love!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Jealous! I've heard it's pretty good. I guess I'll have to see it the next time it comes to town.

Amanda said...

I LOVE Wicked! Lucky for you two. "Defying Gravity" makes me cry. Such a good show. Nate and I both enjoyed it!

Amy K said...

I am pretty jealous of you right now. I am dying to see this show... I dunno when it will happen.

Mat and Brooke said...

But mostly your brother-in-law, right?
-Mat :)
PS It was incredible! So glad we were able to see it.