8.03.2010

oooooh boy.......

Friends, family, and journal
I am so sorry we have left you in the dust,
How rude of us!
It is now time to attempt to cover up the past few months
With a few words
And some new posts below.

Yes, Shane was accepted to Nursing school for the fall! We are so delighted and couldn't be happier with this blessing.

I finished up another successful year at the ballet school. I taught the cute Bells (cast A), Lost Penny (cast A & B), and Pretty Girl (cast B). All of my dancers worked SO hard and were absolutely magnificent in the recital! I couldn't have been happier with their performance.

After 3 1/2 years as a bank teller and lead teller, I was finally pushed to interview for a promotion. After no preparation I was offered a job as a personal banker. It came as a surprise, but after many prayers Shane and I realized it was a blessing.

The calling to be a Young Women's Advisor is COVETED in the church, therefore I was very sad when I was released! I LOVED my mia maids, as well as the incredible leaders I served with. But I have come to love my new calling as the Primary Presidency 1st Counselor. I am able to serve with three great friends who teach me and uplift me EVERY DAY.

Shane has been working on the 'general team' at IMC for 1 1/2 years. He was recently given a huge compliment and asked to join the 'cardiovascular team'. He is now working in surgery on the heart patients. It is stressful, but he is learning and loving it SO much!

We welcomed our new nephew Nathan Scott, and new niece Emily to the family. Both healthy and both CUTE! Can't wait for 2 more nephews on the way!

BLESSINGS, BLESSINGS, BLESSINGS. We know that we have been in our Heavenly Father's care, and we are so grateful. There are so many who are struggling and suffering with this economy, and our prayers are with you always! We love you!

xoxo

4 comments:

Nina said...

I have missed you a bit in the blog world. You have no idea how much I look up to you and Shane. You two are amazing people!

Circe said...

Glad you're back! Sounds like everything is A-OK! See you at ballet!

Mat and Brooke said...

Yeeeeeaaaa!!! You're back! Thank you for the wonderful updates! I love hearing about you and Shane and what you've been up to as of late--because I don't see you nearly enough. I love you, Kenzie!

The Kimballs said...

Can I just say that your blog is always so uplifting! You are so amazing Kenz and I love your insight to life! Glad everything is going wonderful!