7.18.2009

mmm...I just love him.

Through 10 long days we cried, we prayed, we waited, and prayed some more...

Through 10 long days we witnessed healing that was simply unheard of.

Missing the planned vacation with my brother and his wife was difficult, but during these 10 days it has been surprising how much I have enjoyed a much simpler vacation with my love! Eating simple things, playing simple games, taking simple walks...I have come to recognize yet again why I love Shane how much I do...it's because we can do nothing together and still know that we have EVERYTHING--each other.

After 10 days I can finally breathe, I can smile, laugh, and look at Shane with the confidence that everything is going to be okay. After 10 days, Shane is back to being the person I missed so much...himself.

After 10 long and simple days all I have to say is...

mmm...I just love him.

And how could I not? He is my everything, and life without him would be unlivable.
More pictures to come...my computer is having trouble downloading them :) xoxo

11 comments:

C and MC said...

I am so glad to hear you are both doing better. We love you and have been thinking of you. Keep going!

just dandee said...

I am so happy to hear your happiness and that life is good. I am so glad that you "...just love him." We do too.

Nina said...

We missed you so much at Disneyland! You two are soooo much fun to be around. I had just as much fun playing badminton with you as I did riding rides in Disneyland. I am so glad that you two are doing well. Thanks so much for being the great people you are.

Camille said...

We are so glad to hear you are both doing well. We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers! Thank you for your strength and example during your trials.

Angie Williams said...

Hey Kenz! I'm glad you found my blog. I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to your husband, but you definitely are good with your words. I'm glad everything has turned out OK!

The Wangsgard's said...

I'm glad you guys are doing better. We love you!

Savannah said...

I heard about the incident at the game but I didn't know it was Shane! I'm so glad that he is okay and on the mend! How scary...but like you said, how blessed we are to have the Priesthood! Thank you for sharing your strength and hope all is well!

Heather said...

We are so glad to hear that Shane is doing much better! I was so impressed by your optimism and trust in the Lord. What a testimony builder for all of us. Thank you for your sweet example and friendship. We love you both and wish you the best.

Karla said...

Dad here: a very excellent blog. You are a wonderful writer and capture the real sense of the things going on in your lives. And of course the pictures are without equal!
I am so grateful for both of you, and thank the Lord for His blessing in your recoveries from surgery and injury.
Love, Dad

Marie said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad to hear that things are better. I'm glad Shane is doing better and that means that you are doing better. Thanks for the updates. I've still been thinking about you.

Mat and Brooke said...

You two are a beautiful couple with a beautiful love for each other...