5.03.2009

Something that's on my mind...

The day Shane and I were married a temple worker said something to us that we will never forget:
"The man may wear the pants in the relationship, but the woman chooses what pants he puts on every morning."
At the time the three of us laughed, but over time I have realized that there is a much deeper meaning of what he said.
I have thought a lot about this saying and today I have made the commitment to help my wonderful husband in choosing the "right pants" to wear each day!
I challenge you to do the same!
Happy choosing...xoxo

6 comments:

just dandee said...

So true, so true. I will add that sometimes, I need help choosing my pants too. I think that is one of the cool parts about marriage. You've got to work together or no one wears pants!

The Wangsgard's said...

And what happens if no one wears pants Dee? Is that when a little one comes along? j/k I think that statment is very true. It is a good reminder that every choice makes a difference... daily. Thanks Kenz! We appreciate your Dads help yesterday. He's an amazing Man. Ty's feeling great!

Terri said...

Love it! Love it! In another way my husband always says that the men may be the head of the family but the women are the necks and the head doesnt turn unless the neck does. :)
I am glad to see you are doing well Kenzie. It was fun to see a bunch of your posts and your progress that you have made. Love you guys.
Terri

Tommy, Brittney and Ryder Patane said...

We must have met the same temple worker cuz one of them told us that same thing when we went in! I love that saying!

jaci said...

kenzie
i am so glad we 'found' each other in this cyber world. it was so cute to see you at the bank. sorry if i seemed super spacey or not talkative, but we were getting ready for a big trip and my mind was in 500 different places. you are such a doll. glad i can keep up on your cute life with your cute shane.
jaci

jaci said...

oh ya, and can you ask brooke to invite me to her blog?

my e-mail is jacilynn@gmail.com