5.27.2009

Welcome Eric Russell!



Sweet Eric was born on May 8, 2009 5:47 AM
weighing 5 pounds 14 ounces
19 inches long
My sister is now a wonderful mother to three beautiful children!
I love you Brooke...I couldn't have hand picked a better sister!
TARA'S WEDDING DAY
On May 21 Brooke, Mom and I were able to attend my cousin Tara's sealing. It was so fun to spend the day with just the three of us!
I don't think anyone would have guessed that Brookie had just had a baby less than two weeks earlier, do you? ;) You go sis!
FUN DAY, MEMORIAL DAY!
Shane and I along with our friends Mike and Rachel all went four wheeling...
Alright I guess it was a little more like MUDDING!
And it couldn't have been any more FUN!
See you next time! XOXO

5 comments:

Nina said...

Wow, three posts in one. Eric is so adorable! All of her babys were. You and Shane are so good with the children! I just love how involved you are as an aunt, and I am sure Brooke does too. She is an amazing mother and it is fun to see how much support she has from you and your mom. The three of you are so cute together because you are so close.

Bryan and Allie said...

Brooke is gorgeous! She's so tiny! Your 4 wheeling experience looks like it was a BLAST! Glad all is going well for you cute lovebirds.

Mat and Brooke said...

OH KENZIE! Thank you for the sweet post. You did a much better job than I did posting about the baby! You've always been so good at taking care of things ;) I love you so much Kenzie... no one could ever dream of finding a better sister.
I love your 4 wheeling pictures too! You and Shane are so cute together and I love love LOVE that you have so much fun with each other. We all could learn a lot from you two :)

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Mudding is more like it, holy cow! What a blast!

just dandee said...

Oh what a perfect little man. Congratz to Brooke. She really does look fabulous.
Looks like loads of fun on the 4-wheelers. Especially the mud.