4.13.2009

I looked out the window and what did I see?

Popcorn popping on the apricot tree! AND...
FIVE GOOD KIDS, JUST AS ADORABLE AS CAN BE!


My Mom and I, along with Holly and her kids (Bryce, Nyle, Lauryn) and Brooke with her kids (Savanna, Easton) all spent a fun day downtown. We headed to the JSMB to see the Joseph Smith movie which all five kids amazingly watched with harldy a peep! We then headed to walk the beautiful temple grounds. But no fun day in downtown would be complete without a splash in the gateway water fountains!





3 comments:

Carrera said...

you took great pictures of the kids... looks like it was so fun!!

Chris and Brooklyn said...

How fun! I am glad you are feeling better

Mat and Brooke said...

Where on earth did you find all those cute kids?! Cute post Kenz! You are such a fun little aunt :)