4.01.2009

I'll always love you...

Two years ago today
Two young lovers made a pact.
They said, "I'll love you forever, not only just this day...
And promise to only be yours if you'll also love me along the way..."
.
How gentle was the man,
Smiles filled the young girl's face...
Dreaming of a home, & someday raising a clan...
They prayed the Lord would help them with their plan.
.
Two years have gone by, side by side
And the two lovers keep their pact to this day;
They say, "I'll love you forever, I'll always be kind...
And promise to be only yours if you'll always stay mine."
.
Thank you Shane for allowing me the chance to be with you for eternity...
I couldn't have asked for a better birthday gift on that beautiful, cool spring morning when you held your heart in your hands and I gave you mine...
I love you.

7 comments:

Bryan and Allie said...

I totally remember exactly where I was when I got the text from you saying you were engaged, and I kept thinking "Is this an April Fool's joke?" Only to find out it was real and I was SO excited you were marrying a man who loved you more than anything. You guys are such a cute couple! Love ya lots!

Carrera said...

Does that mean it is your birthday??

just dandee said...

Oh. I am totally teary eyed. So beautiful!! I had forgotten that it was on your B-day that Shane proposed. I am so glad he did. Hope your B-day was perfect. Love you Kenz!

.. said...

Kenzie! I found you after all this time. I dont know of a better way to contact you, other than through a post. How are you? My page is danielandmishaylalindeman@blogspot.com to message me back.

Amy said...

Ok...that is so beautiful!! You two are darling!!

C and MC said...

Precious.

Breanne Unsicker Evans said...

SHANE!! and cute wife..

I found your blog through Mel, and you guys look so cute and happy. Just wanted to say Hi and I hope you are having the time of your life!!