3.28.2009

Getting better and getting out!

Hello! I'm sure you realize Shane and I still aren't up to much, but I thought I'd post a few pictures to try to give an idea of the changes that have taken place in my looks and in our lives the past two weeks! Enjoy!


Here I am about a week after my surgery. We all decided that it looked like I had received a botox injection of my upper lip... what do you think?!


Here I am at my first appointment since my surgery. My Doctor is cutting off the bands that were keeping my mouth held shut...HOORAY!

Shane and I are on our way up to his families annual vacation at the cabin...it was so nice to get out and be with the family for a day! (Botox slowly going away...)
I was lucky enough to have two of my friends come visit me! Rachel, Me, Shar

They even brought me a basket of "Happy Easter Goodies" to bring a smile to my insides ;) Thanks gals...you're the best!

The past two weeks I have made phenomenal progress. No more botox lip, and my chipmunk cheeks are diminishing quickly! I'm continuing to work on my smile :) Thank you again for all of those who have kept my spirits alive during this recovery...visitors, family, and friends have greatly made a difference!


Come visit again soon!

3 comments:

C and MC said...

So the elastics are off, but you still can't open your mouth right? It is weird not to see your beautiful bright smile in all of the pictures, but your still beautiful of course.

Bri and Britt said...

You look fabulous Kenz! I hope things continue to move right along. Sorry I haven't been a very good visitor or helper through all of this... I just haven't wanted to give you what we have been passing around since Christmas. Someday we will be healthy, but then you will be all better. I hope you understand.
Love Britt

Bain Becomes a Master said...

So, I want to hear all about this surgery...