3.07.2009

Kenzie's surgery update

WOW, it has been quite exciting the last few days. This is Shane, and I thought I would just give all ya'll an update on how Kenzie is doing. She went into surgery on the 4th for her upper jaw that we have so patiently awaited. Everything went as planned. It was difficult for Kenz at times, but she is such a trooper. She stayed in the hospital for the night and came home the next day. She is so exhausted. Everything she eats is fed to her through a syringe, therefore she has been very weak from the medicines without a lot of food. I love her, and I know everything will work out great. She will have to fill you on the details when she is able to. Until then, thanks to everyone who has helped, you are angels working miracles. May God bless you, and please keep Kenzie in your prayers.





5 comments:

Rachael said...

kenzie! I'm so glad your surgery went well. I hope you get feeling better soon, it sounds rough!! Love ya girl

Heather said...

Hey Guys! This is Heather and Eric Sanders. We saw your blog on a friends blog and had to say hi! I am sorry that you had to have surgery though Kenzie! That doesn't sound so great but we hope everything is going well! You two are such a cute couple...we love you both! Hope you recover real soon! We'll keep you in our prayers!

Carrera said...

thank you for the update! Please let me know if i can help out with a dinner or an errand that you need ran but dont have time for or something. Really. I would love to help any way i can and she is in our prayers for sure! I hope she is feeling better and healing well! Tell her Hi for us!

just dandee said...

We Love You Kenz!!! Oh and you too Shane! Take good care of your babe!

Camille said...

Hey! I found your blog through Melanie's and just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you and hope that you can start to recover quickly. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask!