2.04.2009

The unexpected is SIMPLY FABULOUS...

Two days ago I met with my oral surgeon so he could check on my progress. I opened wide, the doc took one look and said, "Whoa, you're ready!" He said that everything looks more than perfect and I could go into surgery any day. My appointment turned from a simple check up to a 1-1/2 hour visit taking x-rays, digital photographs, and planning for the surgery. My mom was with me and the two of us were about jumping out of our chairs we were so excited! I think it caught my dad a little off guard that it came up so quickly (he's VERY nervous) but both of my parents have been more than supportive...I couldn't ask for anything more. I am so grateful that I am able to get my jaw fixed and actually be able to keep the middle of the sandwich in my mouth once and for all.
I'M GOING INTO SURGERY MARCH 4TH!!!

2 comments:

just dandee said...

I feel a little funny saying "HOORAY! YOU GET TO HAVE SURGERY!" But.. I know how great this will be to have over with. I am so happy it is so soon! I know your mom and Shaner will take amazing care of you, but please let us know if we can be of help too. love ya!

Tommy, Brittney and Ryder Patane said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! We need to get together soon! I miss you and your sweet mom! Tell her hi for me!