1.12.2009

Skiing at Powder

What a GORGEOUS ski day!
Shane, Jeff and I went up to Powder Mountain to go skiing and we had a blast! Keith (Shane's Dad) was able to meet up with us part way through the day too and it was so fun to have him with us. The boys took me on a small "back country" run with tons of powder...it was my first time skiing through an ungroomed run! It was definitely a lot harder but I loved it...there's just something so magnificent about skiing through fresh powder-I couldn't even see my skis! I want to thank not only Shane, but Jeff and Keith for helping me keep up with their amazing ski skills and for continuing to teach me how to become a good skier. You guys are GREAT!

1 comment:

just dandee said...

Kenz, I am so glad you are part of our family. I love having you for a sister!

Keep skiing! I plan to live out my skiing dreams vicariously through you guys.