3.16.2012

Little transformation

Shane and I decided that after 3 years of living in our home, it was about time to put up some pictures on our big wall in our family room.  It took us awhile to try to figure out how we'd like to put up some pictures of family without it looking messy.  I think what we were able to come up with (that was still  within our budget) worked out great! 

before:

after:

before:

after:



When standing in front of the red framed mirror, your face can be seen...Shane and I want visitors to know that everyone belongs within the walls of our family when they are in our home!

10 comments:

The Kimballs said...

Darling Kenz~ What a fun wall and love your decorating style as well! xo

Rachael said...

You're so cute Kenz, love the wall!

{Emily Yeates} said...

cutest house ever!

C and MC said...

I LOVE IT! You are so thoughtful, including all visitors in your family. :)

Circe said...

Yourhome is beautiful. I love the mirror idea!

Kourtney said...

Such a CUTE idea!! Love, love, love!

Mat and Brooke said...

Hello?!?! I cannot believe how gorgeous and classy your home looks. So glad you finally got around to posting some pictures! I love the collage of pictures/frames. It looks perfect!

Allison said...

You are possibly the sweetest person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Thanks for making me feel like family! :)

meleah said...

Kenzie, I love reading your posts. I love seeing all the things going on in your life. I am also VERY excited that I get to see you more! I love being around you! Love you Kenz, see you real soon! :)

marla said...

Wow Kenzie !!! Somehow I missed this post. Looks fantastic :)