2.13.2012

27

Well Shane has done it again...he had another birthday!  He told me that 27 just seems WAY too close to 30, and he isn't totally sure how he feels about that.  I say - BRING IT ON!  With every birthday comes new adventures and exciting things to learn, and knowing Shane, he will be plowing into every opportunity head on.  
What a blessing it is to be married to someone who always has such a positive outlook on everything life throws our way.  
What a blessing it is to spend every minute with a man who enjoys having SO MUCH FUN...always!  
What a blessing it is to call Shane ALL MINE, for ALL ETERNITY.


Shane's best friend Jeff made it possible for us to go skiing at Park City for Shane's birthday.  We packed in so much ski time from open to close, and we had a BLAST.


{Shane, Kenzie, Hillary, Jeff}
Shane is a very talented skier and snowboarder, and is able to teach me so much about it because he was an instructor at Powder Mountain for years.  It is so fun for me to learn from him, but also SO much fun to watch him be so in 'his element'.  He truly is amazing!


Happy Birthday my Love!  I can't thank you enough for the great amount of happiness you have brought into my life.  You are and always will be my ONE AND ONLY!
xoxo

6 comments:

Mat and Brooke said...

It rings more true to me with you two than with any other couple I've ever known that you bring out the very best in each other. You truly make a beautiful duo, that Shane and you!!!

Happy birthday, Shane. :)

Shar and Tyson said...

Happy Birthday, Shane! I remember you two celebrating his birthday together 5 years ago!

Shane and Kenzie said...

I must say, because I don't seem to say much on the blog, that Kenzie is too generous. I sure do love being on the slopes and what could possibly make it better than to do it with the woman I love. Thanks Kenz, and I'm sure you found some enjoyment in my several crashes up there! You are the super skier girl, I love it!

C and MC said...

Love it. And love that Hillary. Looks like so much fun! Happy b-day Shane, don't worry Chris is WAY closer to 30 than you.

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday to Shane!!

Rick and Angie said...

Happy Birthday!!!! (I feel old - I'd love to be 27 again!!!!)