9.18.2010

sleepless

There is just something so lovely about...

The smell of clean laundry
The tightness of the sheets at night
New socks
Open doors & open windows
Windex on mirrors
Burning candles
Feeding the ducks
Unique artwork
An organized closet
The sound of the rain
Toast with cinnamon sugar, late at night
Waking up to the sunrise
Letting tears roll down my cheeks without regret

And knowing that no matter where I am or where he is
I have his heart and he has mine

I like that feeling.

I miss you tonight my love...sleep is impossible to find without you by my side.
xoxo

4 comments:

Nina said...

I love the style of your poetic posts. I always feel like I am experiencing the moment you are writing about.

just dandee said...

Simply beautiful. I miss you Kenz.

{Emily Yeates} said...

HEY you two!!!! I'm still waiting to see a pic of your mosaic hung! I hope you guys are doing well ;-)

Mat and Brooke said...

Oh my gosh Kenz! Your picture looks DARLING on your heading. Hope you plan on putting some more of them on. They're definitely worth seeing.
It was so much fun to be with you today. I'm going to like this new schedule of yours. However, I might start feeling a little bit spoiled.
One thing though...just relax and enjoy the roses...or your Mama...or maybe your high maintenance nephew...or whatever tickles your fancy.
Love you so much,
Mom