12.01.2009

A flash of red & white...throw in a little gray too.

After Nutcracker auditions follow weeks full of hard work, sore muscles, and building new friendships.
I am the lucky teacher for the energetic Candy Canes...and it may just be my biased opinion, but wouldn't you say they are simply the best part of the performance? :)
These 10 girls worked harder than I've ever seen young dancers work...and every minute of the blood, sweat and tears was completely worth it.
And who wouldn't be able to applaud for such cute girls?
I enjoyed every minute of every practice and performance with these dancers...
I have also missed those monday nights and saturday afternoons being crazy with them!
Until next year...have sweet dreams of sugar plum fairies, soldiers, and sweet candy cane hoops!
********************************************************

Isn't this just the cutest little ball of gray you have ever seen?

He and Shane are best buds...Duke loves to help him with his homework (really just searching for some way to entice Shane into rubbing his little belly...)
After which he can't help but fall right asleep...anywhere he may be.

We sure do love you Duke...
Thank you for being such a fun part of our family!
xoxo

7 comments:

Circe said...

I don't know which are cuter...the Candy Canes or the kitty! thanks for being such an amazing teacher!

Mat and Brooke said...

CUTEST. KITTY. EVER.

Megan and Curtis said...

ohh nutcracker! such good memories ..we need to have a ballet catch up lunch with whit and aanni .. love ya girly!

just dandee said...

I so wish we could have come see The Nutcracker again this year. I am positive your candy canes were just perfect! I love that you get to dance. I do miss it sometimes.
Also.. if you ever plan to bring that cute kitty out to grandma and grandpa's, let me know. My boys would absolutely love to play with him. Especially Tate!

The Wangsgard's said...

Madi just loves you guys! Now you have a kitty to make her LOVE you even more! You really don't have to bribe her! J/K What a cute cat. Can't wait to meet Duke!

Mat and Brooke said...

Hi Kenz, it's Mom. I truly love your new addition to your family. He is DARLING! And it's so cute how attached he is to Shane. Did we EVER see our Shane with a kitty? NO! You gotta love it :)

Love you Sis,
Mom

Mat and Brooke said...

It's Mom again. Just wanted to say that your Candy Canes honestly were perfect! I am SOOO proud of you and your teaching abilities. Lucky us:)