6.27.2009

120 hours of practice = 3 minutes of pure delight

Who would have thought that these
CRAZY, RAMBUNCTIOUS & WILD
seven year old girls would turn out to be...

The most
BEAUTIFUL, GRACEFUL, & SWEET
seven year old ballerinas...





No matter how crazy they are, or how graceful they'll be,
they'll always be some of my favorite
SEVEN YEAR OLD BEST FRIENDS.


What a great experience it has been for me teaching these adorable girls in their pre-ballet classes at Clytie Adams' School of Ballet. I have learned so much about my LOVE OF DANCE and it has been so rewarding to share that with these young girls!

Can't wait for next year!

xoxo

4 comments:

just dandee said...

Oh Kenzie. That is a treasure. I think it is so wonderful that you are getting to share your dance talent. Keep it up. Love you!

The Wangsgard's said...

oh how adorable! I can't wait for Madi to be old enough for you to teach her! Ha Ha! She already practices all the time!

C and MC said...

So cute. You are so smart to take pictures. We're keeping Shane in our prayers.

Nina said...

You are so Beautiful!! I think that it is wonderful that you are able to teach! You are so amazing and I am sure you are teaching the children a lot more than dance. I know that you teach me a lot!