12.14.2008

SAY GOODBYE TO THE FALL!

Shane and I hiked up in Ogden Canyon at the beginning of the fall. It was the first time in my life that I actually liked the autumn...and it's because I took the time to enjoy it! Shane seems to make the most of every season so it makes it hard to pick a favorite now...all through the late spring, summer, and fall we enjoy hiking, mountain biking, four wheeling, camping, swimming, picnics, reading books at the park, feeding the ducks etc... In the winter we love to ski, snow shoe, bring all our blankets into the family room to have a "slumber party", and year-round, we love to take walks at night...it gives us time to let the world go and really talk with each other. No matter how hot or cold, we love to be out.
So here it comes...WINTER! I'm actually excited because I know my husband will make the best of it for both of us!

3 comments:

just dandee said...

Hooray for you guys to finally have a blog. They really are such great way to keep in touch eith everyone.

I love the pictures you chose of you and Shane. You guys really are a handsome couple.

As far as enjoying all the seasons, our family has my dad to thank for that. I could never live in a state that did not have 4 very different seasons.

We love you so much. I look forward to peeking in on you guys every now and then.

Marie said...

Hi Kenz, Yay!! I'm so excited you have a blog. I just thought I'd type in your names to see if a blog existed and there it was. you guys should just quit your jobs and become couple models because that's how cute you both are. I'm serious. I hope you're doing well. I'll keep checking up on your blog to see all your exciting adventures.

Bri and Britt said...

hEY kENZ!
lOVE THE BLOG! i HOPE YOU CAN FIND THE INTERNET IN YOUR PLACE AGAIN SO YOU CAN KEEP IT UP TO DATE. iT WAS FUN FOR ME TO READ ALL YOUR POSTS AND SEE YOUR CUTE PICTURES. yOU gUYS aRE aDORABLE!!!
lOVE yA!
bRITT